In addition to working with families, the writing course is available to adult learners. Lux Writing Center regularly enrolls adults who need to work on their writing, whether they’re going back to school, or simply need to improve their writing for work. As a published writer and master-level teacher, I am able to help writers of all ages and ability levels.
Some examples of adult learners include:
- College Students
- Adult students seeking to complete high school coursework
- Businessmen and Businesswomen
- Adults who want to become writers
- ESL (English as a Second Language) Students
- Adults who need assistance with an application letter or other important document
For adult writers, the format of the course is the same. Monday through Friday, we’ll work on papers and projects of your own choosing. I will provide professional-level guidance and instruction, hand-tailored to meet your individual needs as a writer. You’ll receive feedback on your work every time you submit it, and I will work with you through every step of your project(s). If you don’t have a particular paper or project in mind, I will be happy to recommend one.